Monday 2 March 2009

How did it come to this?

I wrote yesterday that I had eight weeks left of school... I was wrong - I've been ill, I've dropped a week.

I have seven weeks left of school.

It's number crunching time, people:

That's seven weeks.

That's thirty-five school days.

That's thirty-four, because there's a training day somewhere along the line.

And by the end of this week, it'll be twenty-nine days.

Excuse me while I curl up and die.

*Ahem*

After this little LIFE-ENDING shock, I spent ages trying to work out why people where playing it cooler than me, as at this point I had gone on to prance about like a tarred-and-feathered ballerina, only considerably less graceful, mumbling about heart attacks and pancakes.
As if this wasn't enough, someone (my stupid memory) dropped another bombshell. I have a science exam on Wednesday too.

ARE YOU SHITTING ME, KARMA?! (It would be just plain typical if a bird crapped on my head tomorrow)

So I listened to some of the worldly wisdom of Muse to calm myself down, and that still resulted in an explosion of 'BLOODY HELL! How loud does this music WANT to be?!'

Seriously, if you ever hear me say that again, have me committed. It's just not normal.

I'm going to have to leave you with a song* (click the link, it'll open in your chosen media player like magic) because it appears that I have an exam to revise for.

Peace out.

*Hysteria by Muse

0 comments: