Tuesday 31 March 2009

I'll have one apocolypse please.

This is the end, yeah this is the end of the world.

So...

NaBloPoMo.

Ouch.

Next time I'm doing February. It's a cop-out month.

Not that I didn't enjoy NaBloPoMo... It was great, and my followers list doubled which made my day multiple times.

I might do it again in NoBloPoMo (November)... so I have at least six months to plan this stuff out beforehand.

I'm DRAINED.

Seriously, you know prunes? I am Queen Prune, I have no juice left at all.

And I'm even telling you this, that's how bad it is.

So it'll be back to the normal schedule for the time being, as in, I need to go out and do things and make things happen in order to be able to write about it, because reading a post about me complaining about life is SO boring compared to the things I could write in the various school holidays I've had where things actually HAPPENED, e.g. last summer, when I went for my work experience interview:

Finally Kelly (She was the head Of Human Resources or Human Head of Lettuce or something) arrived... She explained a little about the job to me and when she asked me why I was interested in working there I fucked up utterly... How do you explain that I didn't check what the job was and just looked at the job description and whether or not I had to wear a skirt, and that since then I had found what I wanted to do?

Utter fuck up...

I kept dropping the pen I was holding too due to nerves as well, she was nice about it, though she probably thinks I'm clumsy now.

Fastforward a month: At this job I broke £2000 worth of wine glasses and caused myself all kinds of injuries. Oh, you didn't know I was clumsy?

---

So here's the plan. I'll be around and about, reading blogs, commenting, tweeting and the works, same as usual, but if there's no blog it's because I'm waiting for something AWESOME.

Like Twilight coming out on DVD... It doesn't come out until the sixth here, and I'll be going into school (IN THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS, I might add) that day.

I know. It's practically criminal.

2 comments:

Jay Ferris said...

Why did I think that you would somehow be above the Twilight phenomenon? Please tell me you're only interested s a means to make complete fun of it??

Nicole said...

Tsk... I'm a fifteen-year-old girl... What else did you expect?! =P

I am above the Twilight phenomenon... I'm not a child bride, I went on a full blown rampage when it became all commercial and I cringe at the use of the term 'OCD' as 'Obsessive Cullen Disorder'.

I'm kind of royalty where Twilight fan-dom is concerned.

(i.e. I've probably read better books, but they're good for what they're worth.)