Saturday 21 March 2009

This is not an act of procrastination.

I am not stalling what has the potential to be a very long night of drama portfolio-related torment.

I am not in bed.

I am not extremely angry and confused when it's best that I'm neither.

I am not listening to Avril Lavigne on full blast.

---

All of the above statements are about as true me saying that I won American Idol last year.

Regardless, I'll go do my portfolio in a moment or two.

I had a plan today. Wake up, do drama portfolio, sigh a big sigh of relief and sleep for the rest of the day.

Yeah, I should be so lucky.

Instead, my brother broke into the house, I got dragged halfway across Yorkshire and had my dreams brutally crushed - so much so that I might actually die of internal bleeding at any given moment and you'd never know.

Ever.

---

Rach did some scouting on Google Earth today.

This is what can be seen in/around my house.



The great thing is that I actually know that guy.

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

You should probably tell him to change his shirt. And perhaps suggest that brown shoes might match his khakis better...

Nicole said...

Oh he's no friend of mine. ;-)

Seriously, I'd only approach him with fashion advice if I wanted a sure-fire way to get knifed...