Tuesday 17 March 2009

I've exposed your lies, baby.



Today was summer-like. So much so that you could almost taste it.

But that might be heavy pollution, I don't know.

Today, the workload was murder, I lost the will to live learn, my shoes exploded, I wore horrible blister-inducing, sole-corrupting (see what I did there?) shoes that caused me to BLEED all over the place, and I STILL had to limp the two miles home.

But everything got better at lunchtime. Sure, we were moved on because Bodey found us eating our lunch on the traffic island. Yeah, maybe we had to do litter duty after that, but it was prefectly great when we were sitting on the field, enjoying the sun and only having to worry about our shadows for the hour (long story).

Then, after a grizzly walk/limp home, I discovered this on the doormat.



Need a close-up?



Yeah. The BNP had come calling.

They have NO idea how lucky they are to be alive, had I been at home when they delivered this, they would have lost a limb.

Then I began to ponder on what my mum would have done...

Entertained to the max, I decided to leave a little note of my own...



As far as my nostrils can tell me, she ripped it up and burnt the pieces.

Or maybe that's just the toast.

Oh shit!

0 comments: