Friday 13 March 2009

Twisted sister.

This picture was nothing special... I was rejoicing in the fact that I didn't look so entirely like death anymore.



But then, as I was clearing my camera, there were more photos than I remembered taking...



Hoo Dunnit?

And WOT FOR?

Fuming, I went to interrogate my mum and sister. As soon as I showed them the evidence my sister burst out laughing.

It wasn't hard to guess the culprit after that...

Cleo Smith Will Pay.

It all came off in the shower before I saw it in the mirror. If she had taken the photos on her camera instead of mine, I would never have known about it...

Very sloppy work on her part.

Though I doubt she'll make the same mistake twice...

3 comments:

Jay Ferris said...

Hahaha! Surely you did something to warrant this attack, right?

Nicole said...

Who knows... My sister is a very unusual person.

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

I'm not sure what's funnier ... the fact your sister wrote on your head or the fact you're willing to share it with us, pictures and all!